Being Thankful

Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm excited for this Christmas and December in General! I have so much more to be thankful for this holiday season and I love this time of year were being happy and Thankful definitely is in the air! So my big thing I am thankful for (besides my family of course) just so happens to be my acceptance to my #1 college of choice! :D And this past friday my mother and I put my deposit for my position in the Class of 2017 in the Post Office Box- so I am OFFICIALLY accepted to and have a place in COLLEGE! So I will be majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Possibly minoring in english- I love english and excel in it so I believe it will be the perfect addition to my love of fashion and words. I am SO excited! And I simply want to be at college already- I am ready to move on with my life to bigger and better things! My college is near a city so shopping and the perfect thrift shops will be amazing! And i'm looking forward to the Independence and simply the experience!

What are some things you are thankful for?

XOXO

Picture NOT owned by hellosimpleme. Was found on google. Image credit goes to its rightful owner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)