Its Here! Our NOT so favorite time of year for college students ( besides our least favorite.. Finals... ) MID-TERMS! And they are here everybody. I had one this morning at 11:45AM so I was like- why not do a Mid-Term blog post! I decided to go on polyvore and do a visual- a visual of lots of goodies to make studying for mid-terms so much better.
1) SWEATERS & YOGA PANTS: Ideal for in the dorm or in the 24/7 lounge till 3 am, comfortable and with a pair of boots can even make it to class. ( love the Chanel F*CK one- so perfect for midterms and definitely one to wear for finals)
2) FUZZY SOCKS: its october! Getting chilly on the eastern side, so fuzzy socks are a must for cold tiled dorm floors.
3) BLANKETS AND COFFEE: Perfect combo for a cold day, especially for that all nighter
4) SCHOOL SUPPLIES: index cards, index cards, index cards... (a KEY way to memorize important information) Pens, and notebook to write because repetition is key. Highlighers- makes everything pretty and personally when I highlight (specifically yellow) I remember things better.. Dunno for some reason i can picture the question/answer/ect in my head when it was highlighted in yellow
5) GLASSES: ya need your specs to see... wouldn't that be a good thing!?
Hope you enjoyed- and have a WONDERFUL Mid-term week (mine is this coming week but I had one midterm test today so off to study I go!)