Night Out in Style

Friday, October 4, 2013

Lets go Dancing




I haven't gone out dancing yet since I've been here at college, but I'm currently thinking about it since its friday nightt....

So this look is totally gorgeous. The dress with the cut out sides is sexy but the sweetheart neckline tones it down some. 

I picked out 6 pair of black booties/heels  that would look AMAZING with this fabulous dress.  I picked some with gold detailing because the dress almost has a gold/yellow tone to the bust. So I figured gold hardware would work perfectly... 

The bottom row of shoes the left one is my favorite. (Right underneath the 'Lets' in "Lets go dancing"

Which pair is your favorite??

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love all heels. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/make-our-mark.html

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)