April Showers Bring May Flowers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hey Everyone!
 Long time no post, eh? Well, I'm hoping that will change. I won't get into many reasons of my lack of posts, other than the fact that because I am in high school, I am still very active in different organizations and such that take up the majority of my time, plus work started up again. BUT! I am hoping that with some good time management skills I will be able to post maybe once a week or so until I am out of school in the end of May (WHOOO HHOOOOOOO!!!!!!). And if I cant get on my laptop to do posts, I will be able to do it from my phone! (*Excitednesss*)
I also am hoping to make youtube videos again over the summer, I probably wont start that until late summer because I am waiting on getting my macbook pro (im a couple paychecks away!) and its part grad present so I won't be able to get it until later in the summer, but I plan on filming videos from that.
My room is redone- so be expecting organization videos and posts as I try (hint the TRY ha) to organize my life before I head off to college in the fall. It is just about how I have always wanted it to be, it just needs a few more touches that hopefully will come about soon!
I am so excited for this summer... and speaking of summer... the sun is shining and that brings a smile to my face just thinking about it! :) Be prepared for organization, fashion, beauty, makeup, college worries and advice, fitness (ive been on a role recently) and sooo much more! (Im getting all excited about this, just writing about it!!)

Yet, I think the real reason I am looking so forward to summer and college in the fall is the fact that its starting over, being completely and utterly myself and making new friends. I CAANNNOOOT wait!!!
It's been raining, snowing and sunny here today- and Its kinda bipolar... But hey, thats okay... because it rains in April.. and April Showers Bring May Flowers.

Hope all is well, and I'll talk to you all in my next post!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)