What is going to be my newest obsession...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries everyone....

For those of you who LOVE Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (I know I sure do!)

I was talking to my libarian at school today during studyhall, she is totally awesome, somehow we got on the topic of Jane Austen and she told me about The Lizzie Bennet Diaries...

 Link to episode One Here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KisuGP2lcPs&list=PL6690D980D8A65D08

I just finished watching episode one... its hilarious... I will probably just have to limit myself to just one episode a day ( sadly) but there are a 100 episodes as of right nowwww :D

Its kinda like what Elizabeth Bennet would probably "be like" in this time period, and the girl who plays Lizzie? Really makes it work!

I'd say more but you all have to check it out for yourselves.... :)

watch out though... you might just get addicted

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)