I'm So Studious: E.L.F Matte Lip Color Lipstick

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


I'm so studious with my nerd classes and my red lip stick. So the lipstick is what this blog post is about today! This E.L.F Matte Lip Color in Rich Red: seriously so beautiful and such a steal. I actually found this at the Dollar Tree (where everything is $1) and I was like E.L.F at this Store? I also saw some Milani makeup and I was going to snatch it all up but I decided to be a good girl and just treat myself to one thing, and since I LOVE to rock red lips- I picked the red lipstick ;)

I really like this matte lipstick, I like the vibrancy of the color, the price, the packaging ( will fit easily in my pencil pouch for school), the formula of it. For the price you really do get a good item! I would totally recommend it! 

It is from the E.L.F. studio line so normally those items are $3 so I believe if I hadn't purchased it there I would of had to buy it at the full $3 price which isn't bad as the full price whatsoever :D

Whats your favorite lip color?

XOXO


10 comments:

  1. love the color! looks great on you!
    Already following :)
    http://mygarbagestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. matte lipstick are my faves! love this color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lip color--but your nerd glasses are AMAZE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lipstick !
    i am following via Bloglovin now! feel free to follow back ;)

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, esp. the price!!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)