Spring Accessories Haul: Charlotte Russe, Aéropostale, & Rue 21

Saturday, March 29, 2014



Hi lovlies- 

How is your spring season going so far? Currently it is raining outside my dorm room on this saturday evening. My friend and I took the bus and went to the mall today and I spent to much money (hahaha). I really have been wanting a few things to spice up my wardrobe for spring and so I settled for some new accessories. So I bought the four necklaces from Charlotte Ruse for $5 each, so not bad. The watch I bought a few weeks ago from Rue 21 for $5 around my birthday but I have been wearing it daily and decided to include it today. And lastly the backpack, it is from Aéropostale it was originally $60 and I got it for $25. Its main purpose will be my backpack to carry around for Paris (and then for random adventures when I am back in the States) and it was better quality than the ones I had seen (and liked) at Rue 21. The straps are thicker and better quality so I thought it would last longer. Plus I really love the unique pattern on it. 

Which necklace is your favorite?

XOXO

Kelsey


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)