Rebellion/I'm With the Band

Monday, March 17, 2014

Rebellion






I haven't posted anything for over a month- why, I'm not quite sure. I've run out of excuses, but hopefully soon will get back into the swing of things again.
So, black in spring? Well technically, its still Winter until the 20th... I was feeling sort of moody today so thats why I found added black accessories to the outfit. I love this tee, I actually would love to get one or DIY one since I am technically in my University's band. Minimal accessories really, I've been wearing a watch everyday and love love layering arm candy so thats what I did here. Personally the black ring would be on the opposing hand of the layered bracelets and then small studs pull it together. It's sort of dark really, but if you changed the accessories and the color of the shoes you would be all set for Spring. Its rebellious having the black so close to spring, but thats okay because I don't always follow the rules.

XOXO

Kelsey 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I think I read someplace that military inspired clothing is in for this spring season

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)