{Fashion} 4th of July Weekend Haul

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

HELLO LOVELY READERS- Today I have a haul for you from this past weekend. I flew, with my Sister and her boyfriend, to visit my boyfriend. And of course, we did LOTS of shopping so here we go.... 

I LOVE statement necklaces, seriously they are my favorite staple. And So the first two necklaces (left to right) are part of the 2 for $10 deal from Charlotte Russe, and the necklace on the far right is from Forever 21 and ended up being like $0.83


Silver necklaces are what looks best with my skin tone, but I have a ton of gold ones anyway and all three sets are layered ones so I'm guessing that will be a huge trend for fall. So the two necklaces on the outside were part of Charlotte Russe's 2 for $10 and the middle necklace was from Forever 21 for $5.50 I believe. 


Can you tell I love Charlotte Russe? I found these shoes on sale for $5.00 Such a steal. I wore them on the plane ride home and they are SO comfortable. And super cute.


So what is a haul without Target Dollar spot stuff? Everything was a dollar except I believe the stamp set was $3


A Forever 21 find for $6.50. I thought this was SUPER ADORABLE and I had to get it. It reminds me of Kate Spade. 


A couple hair accessories from Hot Topic, part of the buy one get one half off. The headband was $8.50 and the bows, $6.50 half off. 


Back to Charlotte Russe again, they had a ton of scarves on sale for $1.99 a piece. Who can beat that?! The pink, white and red scarves were all this price. 




Another Forever 21 Purchase, this is going to be the purse I take along to Ireland in 2016. It was $22.50


Forever 21 was having a buy one get one free sale and I took advantage of it getting this black vest and the next 3 items. 





Ed Sheeran tee was a total splurge at Hot Topic, but I LOVE Ed Sheeran and I hope to see him in concert in September so I had to have this. 

So that is about everything, I forgot to add what I got from Bath & Body works, and a book I bought but I'm sure you will see them in a post soon. 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

XOXO, 

Kelsey 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)