{Fashion} Small Haul

Saturday, July 18, 2015

HELLO BEAUTIES- I've been sick for the past week so apologies for not posting anything. Today I have a small haul from last weekend for you. If some of you have been following me for a while you might remember a post I did about a Boutique in Carlise, PA. Link to post HERE. We once again went to the same boutique and then ended up at another one as well and so I wanted to show you my purchases.


These two items are from The Clothes Vine. Super gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. I've been wearing the ring when I am not working, but the headband I haven't worn yet. I actually want to wear it with the scarf that I bought at a different store. The headband was $5 and the ring was $9



This is the scarf I want to wear the headband with. It is a circle scarf and it seems like high quality. It was originally $22 but it was on sale for $5. I got it at the Time Bomb, it is a boutique that sells vintage clothing, accessories, and some home decor items. It was my first time being in there and it was really pretty cool! I can't wait till I can go back. 




The other Item I purchased was this blazer also from The Time Bomb, it was on sale for $2 so that was a steal. And when I tried it on my sister really liked it on me so I thought that I would get it. I think that this would be perfect to wear for a client presentation with black dress pants. 


So that is all I purchased. Small haul, but I am looking forward to putting these items in my closet, and I love each piece. Hope you all are having a fabulous day! 

XOXO

Kelsey 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)