{School} Drunk on Books

Friday, May 20, 2016

Finals Week Fashion



Baseball tee / Miss Selfridge distressed jeans / Silver shoes / The North Face backpack, $97 / Vinyl revolution, $15 / Fendi makeup / Home decor / Kate Spade office accessory

Finals week is the source of stress for college students. Beyond all the papers, projects, meetings, extra curricular activities, and tests that we have throughout the entire year, finals week with the final exams and mock interviews, and presentations is the last hurdle to get through. Beyond the last final is three months of pure freedom from school books.

Today's look is similar to things that I wear during finals week. Comfortable shirt, my favorite jeans and sturdy shoes to move you from one side of campus to the other. For makeup, I would keep it very simple. A winged eyeliner, and my glasses will do. Hair is probably in a bun or a half bun look. A heavy duty backpack, keeps all my books at bay, and a sketchbook, for jotting down ideas when I need a break from the computer screen. And don't forget the cute pens, hello Kate Spade ;) 

I thought the "drunk on books" shirt was perfect for finals week. I love to read, and then during finals week you are doing a TON of extra reading. 

I hope you all power through your final exams! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)