What I'm Currently Wishing For

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What I'm Currently Wishing For





I made a wishlist! So here is my wish list:
1. Moleskin Notebook- I really want to get one sometime soon
2. Fountain Pen & Lots of Stationary- like a true fashionista, I love writing and receiving hand written notes. Its such a classy thing to do in this world of technology, emails, IM, and phones.
3. Tights- I hate my legs but shorts are a must in this weather and are good for layering when it gets colder. A black pair are a must for everything from shorts to dresses.
4. Black Closed toe pumps- I have peep toe shoes but I really need to get a pair that are closed toed.
5. Fedora- Every fashionista needs a fedora ;) I chose black because I figured that it would match more outfits from my closet.
6. Slouchy Backpack- Summer essential, and can be used into the school year as well!
7. Structured Satchel- Classic Staple
8. Bows- I love bows! They look so chic and adorable! I especially love wearing mine when my hair is curled.
9. Cat Ring- Featured this a couple of times and it is absolutely adorable
10. Bangles- I need to find some that actually fit my wrist though. I have small wrists but larger hands
11. Mint Nail polish- My favorite summer color! So pretty!

                          XOXO

2 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)