Collective Empty Items Post for June

Monday, June 24, 2013


So todays post is a interesting one because I have never done something like this post ever before....
and this is going to by my Collective Empty Items Post
I've seen some beauty bloggers do this occasionally and so I decided that I was going to try it and see how it went. So above in the image are the items that I have emptied over the last couple months [Couple months what?! To explain; today I cleaned out my makeup vanity... and thats why I am now coming up with all these items... why I didnt throw them away before I dont know, but these are from the past couple months that I found today... some items are recent and some are not]

[1] 
Wet n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder

[2]
E.l.f. Higlighter and Undereye Concealer
This product comes in two parts, the part that was used first was the under eye concealer

[3]
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

[4]
E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner

[5]
Covergirl Clean Normal Skin in Classic Ivory

[6]
Clinique Touch Base for Eyes in 17 Nude Rose

[7]
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

[8]
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express

[9]
Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin 225 Buff Beige 

[10]
E.l.f Eyelid Primer

My favorite products from this post would have to be the Clinique Touch Base and the Elf eyelid Primer. The Clinique Touch Base my grandmother gave me in a bag of items she had gotten and didnt want and I have to say it is one that I will be purchasing myself in the future. The Elf Primer, its only $1 and it is a awesome product. I love elf products and that one really keeps your eyeshadows all day. 

All Products bought by hellosimpleme except Clinique Touch Base; That was given to me by my Grandmother.


XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)