Rite Aid Haul 6.12.13

Wednesday, June 12, 2013


Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara 
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Wet N Wilds Cover All Coverup in Light
Wet N Wilds Mega Glow all over Shimmer
CoverGirl Eyeshadow Single in Vanilla
3 Sinful Colors Nail Polishes in (from left to right) Vacation Time, Easy Going, and Ruby Ruby

Went to Rite Aid with my Sister to get some new gel eyeliner and mascara but ended up getting a few other products as well. I am thinking that I will definitely review the eyeliner and the mascara, maybe the Wet N Wild products as well, I have a few other nail polishes from Sinful Colors so a review on them would probably be a do in the future. 

Disclaimer: Products all bought with MY own money taken from my OWN bank account.

I already applied the nail polishes and I love the colors. Ive been really into dark colors recently which is strange because it is Summer Time so maybe i am just season confused. 

Hope you all are having a good day!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. i really like the mascara. it's been good to my eye lashes haha. love the blog
    x
    http://habras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too but im still a total falsies kinda girl. I like the brush it gives my lashes a natural looking enhancement but doesnt get them as full as falsies. It is good though!

    And thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)