Top 10 Summer Picks for: June

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Row: The Power of Style (1), Vintage Tee From Old Navy (2), Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics (3)
Second Row: Maybelline Baby Lips (4), Sally Hanson X-Treme Nail Polish in Mint Sorbet (5), Philips Headphones (6), Maybelline Ulta-Liner in Waterproof Black (7), Covergirl BB Cream in shade 810 (8), Pandora (9) and Finally Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant rich feeling lotion (10)


(1)
the Power of Style by Bobbie Thomas
My Mom bought this for me as a bribe for getting a scholarship essay done and I am so glad I did! It is such an insightful book full of useful information. I havent gotten all the way through with it yet but I am a little less than half way finished, it is sure to be one I read and re-read all summer long! Recomend  this book for any fashionista!

(2)
Vintage Tees from Old Navy
I have SOOOO many of these and they are super light and I have been wearing them everyday for the past few weeks. They have different neck cuts and so I have two that are crew necks and the rest are v-necks. I believe I have about 10 of these in different colors. (I bought them on sale last summer)

(3)
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics
Pack of 24 for about $3? Should last for most of the summer! I love these hairbands! They are tight around your wrist at first until you use them a few times ( I tend to forget they are there and sleep with them on: resulting in those awful marks on my wrist in the morning).

(4)
Maybelline Baby Lips
Besides Softlips these have to be my favorite lip balm! The one in the picture is the Sunscreen one so its clear but I also have a different one that is in the shade Pink Punch and that one does definitely give lips color!

(5)
Sally Hanson X-Treme Nail Polish in Mint Sorbet
My favorite spring and summer color! I generally use two coats and it stays on for few days without chipping.

(6)
Philips Headphones
Been using these babys for a few months (got them for Christmas) and I really like them! The quality is high, and I believe they came with a one year warranty.

(7)
Maybelline Ulta-Liner in Waterproof Black
This is another item that I have been using for a while and really like. I like the brush, and it applies easily which I am thankful for. It was kinda expensive but has lasted for a few months so it seems to end up paying for itself.

(8)
Covergirl BB Cream in shade 810
I have been LOVING this stuff. Only a little bit is needed for it goes a long way. It has a nice formula and glides easily over the skin. 

(9)
Pandora
My skrillex playlist. Enough said. ;)

(10)
Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant rich feeling lotion
Have used this baby for a long while, I believe I have had the bottle for over a year and there is about a third left which isnt bad. I normally just use it for my legs so that might be why its taken me so long to use it but it smells sooooo good and I love putting it on. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)