The A-Z of Me

Monday, June 10, 2013

So I was on my blogger homepage this mid-afternoon and was looking on Miss Indie (Mandy's) blog (she is awesome by the way, you should go check her out), and found this cool post on her blog! I decided it would be kind of a fun thing to do so here is my A-Z of me post, its not really fashion related but I thought it was cute!

A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Putting my laundry away. ugh.
D. Dogs: have a golden retriever but I prefer Cats :)
E. Essential start to your day: Checking phone for texts, then firing up my laptop to check email
F. Favorite color: Its between purple and light pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver although I wear my rose gold colored Coach Necklace daily
H. Height: 5’6".5
I. Instruments you play: trumpet in high school, and I have a guitar even though I havent done much with it, and I am okay with the top hand on piano, minus sharps and flats -.-
J. Job title: Student / Blogger / Freelance Fashion Illustration
K. Kids: None & not for awhile.
L. Live: In a small town, USA. 
M. Mother’s name: Julie
N. Nicknames: Kiki, kitty, Kelso, Kells
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I remember 
P. Pet peeves: When the TP roll is backwards
Q. Quote from a movie: "You cant sit with us!" ~Mean Girls 
R. Right or left handed: Ambidextrous. More Right then left though.
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister
U. Underwear: solid colors with the occasional pattern
V. Vegetable you hate: squash. -.-
W. What makes you run late: My hair/makeup/laptop
X. X-Rays you’ve had:  my teeth and my ankle, and wrist
Y. Yummy food that you make: tbh i cant cook very well.... 
Z. Zoo animal:
 sea turtles, and birds


(Link to Mandy's Post: http://www.missindieblog.com/2011/09/a-z-of-me.html )

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)