So this is what its like...

Monday, June 3, 2013

To be the proud owner of a Macbook Pro! It came today and so all evening I've been playing with the apps, and discovered some fun editing that can be done on the iMovie. Expect me to be filming a video tomorrow!

Recently, I haven't felt that pull to my blog. To figure out what I want to blog about and then making time to actually type it up, ect. But now that I have a new Laptop.... I am soooooo feeling that pull and wanting to blog. I will probably do anther post but fashion related tonight once I figure out what I want to write about.

I love typing on this keyboard... it doesnt make that aweful noise when pressing the keys like my old laptop did. I know for sure I have a DIY planned for coming up soon, not sure if I want to do it as a post or as a video, maybe I will do it as both.... :)

I know, I keep saying that I will post more and blah blah blah, (I havent really) but..... school is out... I have my new laptop... and I am ready to blog....


XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)