I'm seeing RED darling

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm seeing RED darling





Red is a power color. It brings confidence to the wearer and makes a statement. As I gradually build my wardrobe for my up and coming adult life I will be sure to add red accessories and statement pieces to my wardrobe. Its sexy, fun, and when paired with the right accessories, professional.

As someone who hopes to be a designer someday, which means I will need to be able to be in charge and be a business woman, red will be my go-to.

The outfits above look more for a party than professional. But add a blazer, some black tights, and your work bag, and your ready to go.


What's your power color? 

XOXO

Kelsey 

2 comments:

  1. I agree that red is really a powerful color that's why I think it's difficult to know how to use it.

    http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. But with small accessories its quite easy to add to a outfit:)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)