Polyvore + OOTD

Friday, January 31, 2014

Business, Party and Casual






So I just got done doing my nails (Marc Jacobs Daisy inspired btw) They look great [Insert Image Below].

But I wanted to do a post and so I went to polyvore and created the outfits above. The one on the left is sort of inspired by Chanel, and the classic fashion personality. (We are learning about Fashion Personality's in my 'Personal Style' class. 

The middle outfit is pretty classic as well but I loved the image of the girl with red hair. I thought it would be a awesome contrast against the classic outfit. Adding glittered heels make it more personal and add a statement. 

The outfit on the right is a typical comfortable college outfit. College students fall into that typical 'comfort' style. Not all though because (we talked about this in class today) the majority of the fashion majors always look good because we.. love fashion :) (NOT saying that other students in other majors don't like to look nice/love fashion but as people who want to work in the fashion industry someday we definitely try to look our best). 

Speaking of outfits that college students wear I'll do a quick OOTD for you. 

Sweater was a christmas gift. I think it might be from Kohls. 


Im thinking the earrings are from Guess, but to be honest I don't remember. 



Calvin Klein leggings. 

Winter booties are from Lands End. 

Well this post feels a little scatter brained but that is alright. And if you noticed my hair looks a little different because I had it highlighted on monday! I think my mom felt bad since I miss my long hair so much, and she knew I needed another change so she surprised me with paying for highlights! So thank you Mum for that!! <3 

Hope you all have a happy friday! 

XOXO

Kelsey 

P.s. I think I might start doing a series going along with the 'personal style' class that I am taking. This class will help with defining personal style and finding the right clothes that fit and work for you so it would be something cool to blog about. I'm thinking of calling it 'Style Saturday' and doing the post on saturdays. Or is that too cliché and silly?  Let me know! :) 

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)