E.l.f

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I have an elf haiul for youuuuuuuu!!!! These are the pictures of the products I bought yesterday, I filmed a haul video but i havent uploaded it yet, I actually have two hauls to upload, a rite aid one and the one from yesterday tho I'm thinking that I will probably re-record that one when I get back home.


Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Basic/ Brown $3.00

Blush in Pink Passion $3.00

waterproof eyeliner pen $1

eyelid primer $1

blotting sheets $1

Custom compact $1

4 eyeshadows in; Ivory, Truely Pink, Wheat, And Driftwood ($1 each)

in total i spent i think $14.80-something cents
haha:)
hope you liked!!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. That blush looks super pretty!! Im going to follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks soooooo muchhh! I tried it today and it looked really good!! :))

      Delete
  2. Following you back darling!
    Great Haul, I love that blush so much! You should do a review on the waterproof eyeliner pen too, I'm looking for a good one :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I tried it yesterday and it worked really well!! :) I will have to do that!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)