Just ordered some awesome books from amazon!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hey eveyone!
Just a quick post- since I'm sooooo excited about this-  I just ordered 4 fashion realated books from amazon! The 3 are supposed to be here next week ( July 25-28) but the 4th is one I bought on my kindle hehe:) Which I will prolly devourrrr tonight!! lol

1. Teen Vouge Handbook
               ~I've wanted this one for a long while since it first came out- I actually have a advertisment for it ripped out of a teen vouge magazine stuck in my blog/youtube notebook! hahah:)

2. Fashion 2.0 Blogging your way to the front row- the insiders guid to turning your fashion blog into a profitable buisness and launching a new carrer, vol 1.
             ~Ok- that is a LONG title. This is the book I bought for on my kindle fire because it was ALOT cheaper haha:) Found this one and thought that it would have good blogging tips and such haha

3. In Fashion: Runway to retail, Everything you need to know to break into the fashion industry
             ~This one isn't so much for my blog as for like potential future in fashion but I bought it because I want to major in Fashion Merchandising and I thought that it would be good to learn about retail and breaking into the industry.

4. Style Yourself
           ~I am SUPER excited about this one. I looked at the 'veiw the inside' thinger and OMGSH the picutes are amazing and realllllllllllllllllllllllly inspirational. &I was showing my mom the inside and theres alotta details about the clothing items themselves which will  be good for my fashion merchandising- and it also gave her an idea which she told me about and hehehe:) I think you guys will LOVEEE it:) It will be a weekly thing for ya;) I will talk more about it tommorow and maybe even have one all set and ready for ya'll tommorow;)

oh the suspense;)

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)