Daphne Blake

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Daphne Blake




I seriously love Scooby-Doo, and it might come at no surprise that Daphne Blake is my Favorite character :) Shes fashionable, gorgeous and surprisingly kicks bad guy butt with her martial arts ;) I have a thing for scooby doo and Hello Kitty :)

I am laying on the couch because I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled today- I am naturally missing a fourth which is nice but I wished that all were missing. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I was SOO worried about the Amnesia stuff since I have never had that before, so I was super nervous but it was so weird.  So I hope in a couple of Days when I feel better I can do a OOTD for you and style some back to school/college outfit ideas. I have to say I have no idea what is trendy in college since its my first year and my mother suggested that I wait to buy the rest of my school clothes after I get to college and have a week or two to actually see what really is in style and buy new clothes according to that. :) Hope you all are having a wonderful day! ;)

XOXO

2 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)