Add a Touch of Red and Kiss Me at Midnight: New Years Eve Outfit Idea

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Touch of Red





I'm thinking about New Year's and found the shirt above which I thought was cute. I've never actually had a kiss at midnight on a New Year but we also celebrate with family so it makes sense;) IF I could go out for New Years this outfit above is something that I would wear. Super chic and slimming but dressy and easy to move about and dance in. 

I thought the sparkly cardigan would add that new year sparkle while still looking classic, plus with jeans you wouldn't be as cold as if you were in a dress! 

The heels are GORGEOUS! And definitely make a statement. 
The details; hair, nails, makeup, cell phone case, totally pull it together. 
&how about that necklace?? So so so so so pretty!

Are you excited for the new year?

OH- I go home for christmas break tomorrow!!!!!! Yay for going home!!!

XOXO
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)