Life Is Good

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Life Is Good




Above is pretty much what my day has consisted of. I slept in till 2PM ( I was also up till 2AM watching Sherlock on my laptop with my Cat), ate lunch, did Zumba, played Mario Kart for a couple of hours, put a new laptop skin on my computer, and now I am sitting in the  Media Room under a REALLY REALLY amazingly soft blanket. 

I am so happy to be home. I'm content being here and I'm a very happy girl being here with my Family. 
(Although I feel like break will go way to fast- UGH)

Are everyone's home's decorated for Christmas? Ours is all decorated and its so pretty. We have two trees (one real- living room, and the other is fake- dining room), the Nativity Scene is sitting upon the counter between the kitchen and living room (its like a open wall/window),   my sister took it upon herself to wrap garland down the staircase, and presents sit under the tree and upon the cabinets in the Kitchen (my mom does that every year).

 I am now going to look at Pintrest for Christmas ideas... 

XOXO
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with vintage and floral printed teacups right now so this post is so perfect! And I've been thinking of going to Zumba.. Is it any good?
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The teacups are so gorgeous- I, as well, are obsessed with teacups. My grandmother LOVES teacups so the love of them runs inside me as well. & Personally I think Zumba is fantastic! Its so much fun! My university has classes, and I do it at home as well! Its such a awesome workout!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)