{Fashion} 1 tee 3 ways

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

1 tee 3 ways


Something I have learned since traveling a lot and living abroad is the power of the white tee. It has become an absolute staple in my wardrobe and I can't believe I had only decided on getting a couple of white shirts in the fall. A white tees can be worn so many ways that it is almost ridiculous. It can go with anything.

So here we go, the first look, on the far left, I think is my favorite and I feel like it almost has an Audrey Hepburn vibe to it. A white tee tucked into the black skirt is timeless, plus tucking it would help to give an hourglass shape. The shoes are adorable, but classic being black. Cat eye sunglasses give quite a statement, and the white purse completes the look.

Middle look: This is exactly the sort of outfit that I will be wearing when I am a working professional. The White tee goes perfect with the pants, and the nude pants, shoe and purse really makes the teal blazer really pop. It would even look really cute with jeans.

Far right: Pretty much my go to look. Except I tote around a longchamp bag and not a Louis Vuitton one, but patterned scarves create so many outfits with white tee shirts, and a pair of comfy sneakers completes the look. I would wear those everyday if I had a pair. I really would like to get grey sneakers, I think they are so chic.

Hope you enjoy these ideas and use them to create some of your own!

XOXO,
Kelsey



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)