{Travel} Life Update

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

So, it has been a while since I have posted anything and I wanted to give a update about what I am doing. I'm currently still in Ireland, until the beginning of May. It is insane how fast the time here in Ireland has flown by. I'm going to make a list of a few things that I've done since my last post:

  • I turned 21. Not so much of a big deal here, as it is in the states because 18 is legal here, but none the less, when I get back I can enjoy a cold one with my Dad. 
  • I got my 2nd tattoo. It is a beautiful mandala that I had done in Dublin right after my birthday. It sits on the top of my shoulder and I love it SO MUCH. 
  • I went to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amsterdam was amazing, and so beautiful. We went to the Anne Frank House, the Royal Palace, did a Canal Tour, and so much other stuff, I can't believe we fit it all into 3 days. 
  • I went to Paris, France for Spring Break. For Spring Break a couple weeks ago, March 20-25, we went to Paris as a group. It was incredible to be back, and it was just as amazing as I remember. I love the atmosphere of the city and the hustle of it. This time I did things I didn't get to do last time, like a boat tour, tour of Notre Dame and the Catacombs, I went to the TOP of the Eiffel Tower (I'm terrified of heights, but I did well!), climbed the stairs to the top of the Arc De Triumph, spent lots of time in the Louvre. It was amazing, and I love the city. 

I also have a Facebook Page for my photography! I would love if you stopped by, hit like and said hello :) ALSO, it is not official yet, but I am in the process of opening an Etsy shop! I am super excited and I enjoy the planner community and LOVE being a part of it, so I am excited for this new adventure.

So that is all for now,  I will leave you with a photo of gorgeous (and delicious) macaroons that I took in Paris.




XOXO 
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)