Back To School: College Inspired

Monday, August 5, 2013

Back To School: College Inspired




Hey everyone! Since I'm off to College in *looks at phone* 26 DAAAYYYYSSSSSS! So I decided to do a College Inspired First day of Class look + some essentials haha. So in real life I have the Backpack from Vera Bradley In Folkloric, and I do also have the planner from Vera Bradley in Plum Crazy. The ink joy pens I will also be taking to class everyday (those pens are my favorite), & the hamper I have a white one like that which I bought for my dorm!

The outfit I will most likely wear black flats from my haul a few days ago, black or dark indigo  jeans and I love (love love) this top, and I'm going to find something like that to wear pairing it with a long necklace and a ring. Should I do a First Day of Class OOTD after I have my first full day of college classes?

For Makeup I am going to go with a very natural look with winged liner, curled hair and maybe a bow :)

Starbucks is a obvious choice ;) I am addicted to Caramel Frapp's!

What are your back to school essentials?

XOXO

p.s. Let me know what you think of my new blog design! Is it a keeper?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)