All eyes on the shoes

Monday, August 12, 2013

Shoes in the Spotlight




Sorry for all the Polyvore posts and not something more interesting. My days as I come closer to college are getting hectic and I'm getting less time to blog which makes me sad. I'm going to try as hard as I can during the school months to blog a couple times a week. I really hope that works out!

So Today I made a party look, and I wanted to have the shoes be the spotlight. So I put a black dress with a black blazer so the shoes can be any color and the would look good. My favorites are the red pair, the floral pair, and the aqua blue/turquoise pair.

Which pair is your favorite?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the jumper! So pretty! Also them jeans are really cute! I think I need to invest in some colourful shoes!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super cute! & Totally- me too! I need to get a bright pair as well! :)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)