Red Dress

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Red Dress




So here I have a fun post! This is a Little Red Dress post! I love the classic LBD but I totally love this red dress! It says its a prom dress on Polyvore but I think its simple enough you could wear it to any event, casually or dressed up. I came up with four different accessory ideas with the red dress as the focus.

I personally love red, its one of my favorite colors and its such a confident color as well which is why I love it so much! I also love this dress because of the shape, its universally flattering with the scoop neck and sliming cut.

Whats your favorite dress color?

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. black and red. :) look sophisticated and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely, great post and great blog!

    Now following! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)